Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Da' New Snizzle Gizoogle Style tha Word

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizoogle translation of Gensis:

In tha perpetratin' God created tha heaven n tha earth. And tha earth was witout form, n void; n darkness was upon tha face of tha deep ya feelin' me?. And tha Spirit of God moved upon tha face of tha wata. And God said, "Let there be light . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'" n there was light. And God saw tha light, thiznat it was good: n God divided tha light friznom tha darkness cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map. And God called tha light Day, n tha darkness he called "N-to-tha-izzight". And tha pimpin' n tha morn'n were tha F-to-tha-izzirst day gangsta style.

Try it yourself for free...just type in the URL below

(for my conservative bloggers...gizoogle at your own risk...may not be PG)




9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home