Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Monday, April 04, 2005

It Takes A Few Days


Here, where I live, yesterday was daylight savings time. I think I only had to "spring forward" two clocks and one of three watches because the others actually never "fell back" last October. Every year I forget daylight savings time, twice a year we are either super-late or extremely early for church, and every year it takes a few days to stop these conversations with myself :

Day One--Forgot to change the clock

It's 2am...Oh my God what am I doing up so late and why am I not tired...oh right, forgot to change the clock, well, technically it's only 1am, so I'm ok. I guess I can go to bed now.


Day Two--Don't feel like changing the clock

Rolling over in bed, first eyes glancing at the red digits, Well the clock says 8:30, but it is really actually 9:30, I guess I should get up.

Day Three--Remembered to change the clock

Rolling over the next morning, Well the clock says 8:30, but I know it's really only 7:30, I guess I can sleep another hour.

Day Four--What clock???

Daylight savings time say what???

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home