Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Second Day Jitterbug

Well, the kiddies will be walking into my classroom in approximately 15 minutes. I think I'm ready. I think I know what to do, but there it is again...that nervous hazy feeling in my gut. Yes, I am new to this, but I was here all last year doing the same thing. I have soft music on and am hoping that venting this out will calm my psyche down just a tad...note to self, next year skip the large expresso one the first day!

It was a rough night last night. Kayla did not want to go to sleep, then she was at the side of my bed, doe eyed at 3am. I was supposed to get up and go work out...a fantastic DAY ONE...that never happened...so here I am...here's to a FABLOUS FIRST DAY!!!!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home