Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

You've Created A Monster

My wonderful husband bought me a laptop for my 30th birthday last November. I was so excited, until I realized without understanding how to use it and never taking the time to figure the thing out, it sat in the box until this weekend.

Finally, a friend came over and hooked up a wireless router, showed me how to use all the features of this mini-midnight lover and I am up and running as hubby lies beside me sleeping. Is he annoyed with me yet??? He hasn't said so, but as I type this blog, he has turned over and fallen asleep. He is not yet snoring, but I anticipate that soon to come. I mean seriously, I can lay in bed, surf the net and catch up on all my reading via the internet.

It really is a beautiful thing.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home