Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blog Thoughts

One of the reasons I didn't want to give my blog out to people I know, is because of the previous post. All these things run through my head. What will they think of me? Will they judge me because I used a naughty word? Can I seperate myself from "Stacey the writer" and "Stacey the Christian"? Am I a sell-out? Are bad words really bad? Should I have another "private" blog I don't give out to anybody?

Well to those of you who have been privledged enough to have access to my site and those of you bored enough to find the time to read through this sea of nothingness and insecurity...this is all of me. This is who I am. I am real here in the space...in this place...embrace me for who I am and the struggle to rid myself of who I'm not.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home