Stacey's Space

In cyber-space, hitting the space bar, I needed a space. Welcome to my place in space....Welcome to Stacey's Space!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Great New Website



Would it be wrong to send an email back to people who have my email address DEMANDING them to stop forwarding me emails that:

A) have been forwarded and circulated around the internet thousands of times by the same stupid people who think it's OK to forward some cutesy, feel-good email and clutter up my in-box

B) fall into the category of just want to know all your favorite likes and dislikes. If you have to send me an email to find out what I like and don't like...do you really even care and will you even remember and do you even know who I am?

C) they just can't stand to live with themselves if they pass up the chance to receive a free laptop from Bill Gates...because this one REALLY works, REALLY IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D) guarantee that if I add my name to a list of 500 people the President will certainty respond to our plea, which by the way, never mention who is sending this list to the President and how the names will eventually be circulated back to the original sender


????????????????????????????????????????????

I am fully convinced that people who send me this ridiculous forwards are the same people who don't think it's rude to answer their cell phone mid-conversation in a restaurant with the ringer up so loud everybody turns in disgust to stare at the oblivious person who actually thinks it's freakin' cool to set their ringer to play "Aude Lang Syne" for the world to enjoy.


I think I've finally come up with the perfect email response for the next person who forwards me one of these unnecessary emails:

To: The person who thinks I like to read their fun little forwards
Subject: FD: FD: FD: Great Website

Dear Sender of that Last Great Forward,

I've forwarded you the address to this website...I think you should check it out...and please make sure to forward it to everyone on your address list.

www. stopfuckingforwardingme.com


Best Regards,